From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tracks for ApacheCon Europe - Project Proposals needed
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:10:35 GMT
On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:13:03 -0400
Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure what the next step is. We've asked for a track, but I don't know if we also
have to propose the talks for it. November is feeling kind of soon.

"CFP soon" at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201207.mbox/thread

I'm also puzzled by the venue.  Sinsheim is not a big place,
and the biggest hotel is about 100 rooms.  Apart from that
there are only a couple of much smaller places within sensible
distance, unless there's something with no online presence.
Does SAP's hosting offer include accommodation for a geek army?

[cc: apachecon-discuss if it gets through to there]

--
Nick Kew