From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Messaging track
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:25:03 GMT
Hi!

'struberg' is me (struberg@apache.org or struberg@yahoo.de) and Davids email is dblevins@apache.org.
Davids apacheId is actually dblevins and not blevins. Sorry for writing this wrong.

Nick, others. How long is a 'standard day' and what is planed for the evenings? Maybe we can
do the the core track from 9 - 16:00 and later add 2 "EE Migration and Integration Projects"
talks as BoF afterwards?

I fear we will only knew which tracks got submitted after the CFP is over. After that we will
know how to fill the slots best.

LieGrue,
strub