From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Freerun: Space for tools
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:42:02 GMT
"Track chair" is the person who acts as a community liaison with the appropriate subset of
the Apache community relevant to the track. So it's a leadership position for a subset of
the talks. There's no real reason (that I can think of) why the role shouldn't be filled by
a team, but an individual is best as a principal point of contact.

regards
 Steve

Next:       Open Django Central Jun 8-9:  http://opendjango.com/central/