From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: News about Apache conference in Europe
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:22:04 GMT
On Thu, 7 Jun 2012, Charles Moulliard wrote:
> What are the news concerning the Apache conference 2012 in Europe
> (dates, location - germany, ...) ? Can we already send our talk
> propositions ?

For the headline details, such as dates and locations, see the ApacheCon
website <http://www.apachecon.com/>. If you're interested in the
background to it all, see this list's archives :)

The CFP isn't open yet, but hopefully will only be a week or two off.
It'll be announced far and wide, don't worry! In the mean time, if you're
keen for your project to be represented, please have a think about what
track it'd fit into, and propose such a track if there isn't one yet!

Nick