From Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling forward needed: Tracks for ApacheCon Europe - Project Proposals needed
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:09:19 GMT

On 20 Jun 2012, at 13:02, Ate Douma wrote:

> Hi Nick et al,
>
> While I haven't discussed this yet with the (P)PMCs also on the CC, I'd like see if we
can come up with enough interest and proposals for a track like

>   "Social & Mobile Apps & Activities".
>
> We've got quite a few active Apache projects and podlings which IMO have a overlapping
and shared community and purpose: Shindig, Rave, Wookie (podling), Wave (podling), Cordova
(callback podling), and maybe even more.

> I've included all the PMCs of these projects on the CC so to invite them to participate
and provide feedback if they would be interested in this, flesh this out in more detail and/or
have ideas otherwise.

> I personally am definitely willing to help and if needed chair such a track, as well
as provide a proposal for at least one talk, probably about Rave :)

+1 great idea, I'd definitely be up for proposing a talk on Wookie (or cross-project  W3C
stuff)