From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU local area information needed!
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:47:11 GMT
Good idea!

I would like to add this link:
http://www.hrs.de/

Thats what I use to book my hotels when I am on travel. Its great,
because it shows you free rooms with the distance to your goal.

Sinsheim is not very well known for night life to me, the next big
city is Heidelberg. And thats actually worth a visit.
Anyway, they have a website:
http://www.sinsheim.de/servlet/PB/menu/1905529_l2/index.html

On the quick I have found this:
http://www.keltictavern.de/secondindex/drinks.html
Which sounds pretty funny, but I have no clue if this is actually good.

My wikiname is ChristianGrobmeier, I have not registered before.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de