From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doc looks strange
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:34:13 GMT
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com>wrote:

> On 21 June 2012 12:20, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please look at this:
> >
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZqERZgbUeSdF9xcFdpNkp2UWNLUThxX3NYc1pZWnc#gid=0
> >
> > line 4 tells me the track is named "openoffice" and the projects
> > covered are Tika, POI etc
>
> Track title is poor, the description says ""If we consider a theme
> such as  'Social Document & Content Technologies'', additional session
> content may be scheduled from complementary Apache projects."

I beg to differ. Track Title = OpenOffice... formatting is poor since it
was pushed to the bottom of the cell.

> > Probably a problem with the form?
>
> I don't think so, I think it's just a poor track title as a result of

This NOT the Track Title, this is an attempt to describe 'projects covered'
which is the column header, and to reach out to complementary projects.

> the OpenOffice community wanting to be more ASF inclusive. At least
> that is my interpretation.

Yes, I am firstly focused on defining the OpenOffice Track as a grouping of
sessions within which the concept is to organize (2) tracks: Technical and
User. See the planning wiki.[1]

[1] http://s.apache.org/4cp