From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: "ApachEE" track proposal added
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:55:34 GMT
In terms of OSGi EE I am in particular interested in how each approach
compares to each other or is similar/different to each other (what are
advanteges/disadvanteges of each approach, when to go with a
particular approach). For instance we have the "Karaf, OpenEJB, TomEE
conglomerate" and then we have Geronimo V3 including it's OSGi
support. Additionally (kind of off-topic tho) there's now the WAS
Liberty Profile which sounds a bit like TomEE in terms of footprint
etc. but is built upon OSGi technology from the beginning but AFAIK
misses on the other hand web profile support or at least web profile
certification.

Cheers
Daniel