From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA 2013 - Save the Dates
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:15:23 GMT
Thanks, Ross. We'll try to be a good producer and provide an appropriate level of direction!

regards
 Steve

On Jun 28, 2012, at 11:52 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Thanks Steve,
>
> I look forward to working with you. We are sometimes an inefficient
> bunch of volunteers but with the right level of direction from a good
> producer we'll do a good job. I'm certainly here to help when I can.
>
> Ross
>
> On 28 June 2012 10:35, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
>> I don't believe the dates for the next ApacheCon NA have formally been announced
yet (I believe the ASF will be doing so shortly, including the dates). So, to give everyone
as much notice as possible, ApacheCon NA will be held in February and March next year.

>> There will be a two-day session for tutorials and unconference activities on Sunday
and Monday February 24/25. The conference main days will be Tuesday through Thursday, 26-28
February, and finally two days of sprinting activity on 1-2 March (Friday and Saturday. Attendance
at the sprint does not require attendance at the main conference, though we will want to register
people to ensure we cater and have space for the right number.