From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: "ApachEE" track proposal added
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:50:52 GMT
Hi guys,

I would like to propose an introduction of Apache Kalumet (incubator) in
this track as it currently mostly cover the JEE "world".

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

On 06/20/2012 05:29 PM, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Just a heads-up. I added a track proposal "ApachEE" yesterday which covers the basic
EE projects we have at the ASF.

> The idea is to fill a whole day with 45 minute power sessions which covers overview,
key features and exemplarily dives deep into a single example of the respective technology/project.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org