From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject "Integration & Service APIs" track proposal
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:29:46 GMT
Hi all,
I'd like to propose an "Integration & Service APIs" track, involving
projects dealing with building integration application and
architectures, with security aspects involved.

I am writing here instead of filling the provided form because I don't
have enough experience / time to take responsibility of such track, but
I could help someone else in this respect.

I've thought to some projects that could be involved:

Cocoon [X]
ServiceMix
ActiveMQ
CXF
Tuscany
ODE
Shiro
Syncope (incubating) [X]

[X] indicates we have people interesting in presenting talks

WDYT?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò