From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: "ApachEE" track proposal added
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:47:41 GMT
Agree for Geronimo.

We also have KarafEE but it's part of OpenEJB.

Aries also provides enterprise feature but I think it should be in the
"Modular Java (OSGi)" track.

Regards
JB

On 06/20/2012 06:00 PM, dsh wrote:
> What about Geronimo?
>
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Mark Struberg<struberg@yahoo.de>  wrote:
>> Hi folks!
>>
>> Just a heads-up. I added a track proposal "ApachEE" yesterday which covers the basic
EE projects we have at the ASF.

>> The idea is to fill a whole day with 45 minute power sessions which covers overview,
key features and exemplarily dives deep into a single example of the respective technology/project.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org