From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Doc looks strange
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:54:02 GMT
A few things from vacation (I'll have another look when I get back to work).

a) Two columns, Primary Chair and Backup Chair would be much more valuable than a single one.

b) Readability would be improved if all cells were top-justified (here they seem to be copying
a Microsoft Office annoyance).

c) A need for smaller rooms has already made itself felt. I'll get with the venue and see
what space we can realistically expect to have available, so plans can be made appropriately.

d) Ultimately this information would be helpful inside a database, and change (a) could easily
wait until then.

regards
 Steve

Next:       Open Django Central Jun 8-9:  http://opendjango.com/central/