From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject ApacheCon NA 2013 - Save the Dates
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:35:46 GMT
I don't believe the dates for the next ApacheCon NA have formally been announced yet (I believe
the ASF will be doing so shortly, including the dates). So, to give everyone as much notice
as possible, ApacheCon NA will be held in February and March next year.

There will be a two-day session for tutorials and unconference activities on Sunday and Monday
February 24/25. The conference main days will be Tuesday through Thursday, 26-28 February,
and finally two days of sprinting activity on 1-2 March (Friday and Saturday. Attendance at
the sprint does not require attendance at the main conference, though we will want to register
people to ensure we cater and have space for the right number.

regards
 Steve
Next:       Open Django Central Jun 8-9:  http://opendjango.com/central/