From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Possible Dates for ApacheCon North America
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 09:58:41 GMT
On Thu, 10 May 2012, Steve Holden wrote:
> Here are some options for dates and room rates from the same venue as we
> were originally proposing. On your advice we aren't looking at other
> cities. I thought I'd post these to the list to allow immediate
> discussion.
>
> January 28, 29, 30 – M, T, W program $109
> February 4,5,6 – M, T, W program $119
> February 11, 12, 13 – M, T, W program $124
> February 12, 13, 14 – T, W, Th program $121
> February 18, 19, 20 – M, T, W program $127 (but the Monday is Presidents' Day)
> February 26, 27, 28 – T, W, Th program, $127

Can anyone spot any problems with any of these dates? Do any of them clash
with other conferences we think we ought to be avoiding? Do any of them
hit major public holidays / school holidays / etc in countries where we
have lots of committers? Or anything else that might help influence the
decision? :)

Oh, and I believe (but Steve can hopefully confirm!) that the prices
listed are the room rate in the conference hotel

Cheers
Nick