From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ApacheCon's EU 2012 and NA 2013 - save the dates and get involved!
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 14:51:24 GMT
First of all, there are many conferences in these final weeks of the year, right before the
holidays, and I think at this point it is impossible to coordinate them so they do not overlap.

For the record, another relatively large conference that same week (Nov 5-9) is Øredev, in
Malmö, Sweden.

Greetings, Marcel