From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Possible Dates for ApacheCon North America
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 10:02:31 GMT
On May 10, 2012, at 2:58 AM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Thu, 10 May 2012, Steve Holden wrote:
>> Here are some options for dates and room rates from the same venue as we were originally
proposing. On your advice we aren't looking at other cities. I thought I'd post these to the
list to allow immediate discussion.

>> January 28, 29, 30 – M, T, W program $109
>> February 4,5,6 – M, T, W program $119
>> February 11, 12, 13 – M, T, W program $124
>> February 12, 13, 14 – T, W, Th program $121
>> February 18, 19, 20 – M, T, W program $127 (but the Monday is Presidents' Day)
>> February 26, 27, 28 – T, W, Th program, $127
>
> Can anyone spot any problems with any of these dates? Do any of them clash with other
conferences we think we ought to be avoiding? Do any of them hit major public holidays / school
holidays / etc in countries where we have lots of committers? Or anything else that might
help influence the decision? :)

> Oh, and I believe (but Steve can hopefully confirm!) that the prices listed are the room
rate in the conference hotel

That's correct.

regards
 Steve