From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon's EU 2012 and NA 2013 - save the dates and get involved!
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 14:32:43 GMT
Hi

   Well, IDK about the W-JAX but from the website and what people said
about it, it seems a real big event.

But as also said from some of you here, most of the developers attend about
one conference a year, so in either way even if we did the ApacheCon EU
during the other proposed week, that is CW43 = 20-22 November, we still can
not guarantee that will attract more people who already attended W-JAX, and
if someone is interested enough to attend ApachCon I believe they will do
attend in either way.

That is said, I believe we leave the date as is which will give a chance to
our American fellows to attend and also I am sure that people from allover
EU will be very interested to attend the ApacheCon after not being held for
a while in EU. And we it showed that we were wrong, then we can learn from
that and plan better next time.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour