From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Things we need to do for ApacheCon EU
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 23:12:30 GMT
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Besides the already proposed OpenOffice track, we should consider the
> Hadoop operating system ;-)
> Hadoop is big in germany. If we would have two bigger tracks, one open
> office hacking, one hadoop + cloud,.
> Then two smaller, probably an enterprise track with Camel et al and
> for example a Tooling track.

A cloud/big data track (assuming multi-day tracks) could be
interesting - though I am sure that Hadoop and the related ecosystem
(Hbase, Accumulo, etc) could fill their own track, as could
cloud-related stuff like DeltaCloud, libcloud, whirr, etc. but then it
becomes a question of how many groups want to run tracks.

View raw message