From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Things we need to do for ApacheCon EU
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 21:24:03 GMT
+1000 for an AOO track. Note that, assuming we work out a few details AOO
will have budget to assist with speakers and TAC for AOO related activities.

Furthermore there are people in the community eager to help with
organisation, all they need is someone to lead the activity (from behind),
Don is your man for that and I'm happy to help too (I won't be taking a
leadership role, but happy to help Don keep it moving).

Ross