From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject All hands on deck
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 12:37:03 GMT
Hi troops,

I've browsed the archives and pleased to discover that I'm not
terribly behind with too much (for a change :))

Anyway, I was lucky enough to receive financial aid for last years
ApachCon 2011 and would take a great deal of pleasure helping out as
much as I can this time around.

I'm sure you guys have some idea of a game plan to get things
organised, so please keep the list updated and I will put myself
forward for as much as I can. I will certainly be attending this years
show in Germany so will have all the time to help out when I am there
(and obviously during the planning stage as well.)

Thanks and I look forward to working with you all.

--
Lewis