From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Things we need to do for ApacheCon EU
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 08:06:59 GMT
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> ...I think there is a need to define what this
> conference is. Is it a developer conference, a user conference, a hacker
> etc.

And it would be good to clearly differentiate with
http://jax.de/wjax2012/speaker/

Their tagline is "a conference for Java, Architecture, Agile and
Cloud" - maybe those of us who are familiar with that conference can
help steer ours so that it's clearly different instead of competing on
the same topics (or maybe at least competing on the same topics on the
same days, see http://jax.de/wjax2012/specialdays/ ).

-Bertrand