From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject [STATUS] ApacheCon Europe 2012 CFP?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 20:54:39 GMT
Hi,

after talking to Mohammad Nour El-Din on gtalk concerning ApacheCon
Europe I thought I write a quick note to this list to figure out how
the preparations for the CFP are progressing? The reason for my
question is, that I am working at the German IBM R&D lab and I'd be
happy to volunteer on distributing the CFP internally at our lab so we
eventually would have some IBM speakers for ApacheCon Europe 2012.

Before looking into redistributing the CFP internally I'd like to get
a better feeling whether you plan to organize the event around
particular tracks/themes. I could imagine that would help to search
for particular speakers having a particular expertise in a certain
domain.

Cheers
Daniel