From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Things we need to do for ApacheCon EU
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 17:38:30 GMT
Hi,

this is just a rough idea and I have to admit, that I have never been
to any ApacheCon so far, yet.

How is the Apache incubator normally represented at those confs? I am
a member of Apache Stanbol (incubating) and there are quite a number
of other young projects at Apache around the topic of semantic web and
natural language processing technologies. I am thinking of OpenNLP,
Jena, Clerezza. Maybe this would be an interesting track, too.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian