From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Possible Dates for ApacheCon North America
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 23:24:24 GMT
On May 10, 2012, at 4:15 PM, Troy Howard wrote:

> Hmm.. Considering the 2 day padding around the main conference,
> perhaps Mon/Tue unconf, Wed/Thu/Fri conf, Sat/Sun sprints? Sprints
> could be partially decentralized (and still be successful) if people
> had to leave town on say Saturday or Sunday to make it back in time
> for a Monday work day.
>
> Thanks,
> Troy

You'll notice the venue id offering specific dates, and hence specific days of the week. There
are no guarantees that we could switch to Wed/Thu/Fri, but I can ask the venue if that's the
consensus for the nest days of the week.

It's worth considering, though, that some people might prefer to do a two-day sprint and travel
back home Sunday to work on Monday.

regards
 Steve
Next:       Open Django Central Jun 8-9:  http://opendjango.com/central/