From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Things we need to do for ApacheCon EU
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 15:18:34 GMT
On May 30, 2012, at 16:56 , Steve Holden wrote:
> On May 30, 2012, at 10:50 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>> For the talks, I would even propose to consider doing 30 minute instead of 50-60
minute talks. If structured well, a 30 minute talk can deliver a lot of information already.
Downside might be that we need more budget this way (because we end up with more speakers)
so that might not be practical!?

> This implies that there is a significant cost to adding speakers. I'd be interested to
know what you would expect these costs to be …

I am assuming that speakers get free access to the conference, which is what has been the
case so far.

Greetings, Marcel