From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Quick intro
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 23:51:13 GMT
On 5/19/2012 3:13 PM, Steve Holden wrote:
> Thanks, David, I have added your contact details to the volunteers list.
>
> regards
>  Steve

I didn't know there was a formal list - if so, put me on there, too :)

I'm a committer on the httpd project and am in St. Louis, Missouri.
Unlike David, I don't travel very often for $dayjob, though. I dabble in
a lot of "stuff" from coding in several languages to even basic
graphical/web design - I'm happy to lend my capabilities wherever needed.

--
Daniel Ruggeri