From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Possible Dates for ApacheCon North America
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 09:23:55 GMT
Nick:

Here are some options for dates and room rates from the same venue as we were originally proposing.
On your advice we aren't looking at other cities. I thought I'd post these to the list to
allow immediate discussion.

January 28, 29, 30 – M, T, W program $109
February 4,5,6 – M, T, W program $119
February 11, 12, 13 – M, T, W program $124
February 12, 13, 14 – T, W, Th program $121
February 18, 19, 20 – M, T, W program $127 (but the Monday is Presidents' Day)
February 26, 27, 28 – T, W, Th program, $127

At present another group has options on the week of February 26, which would be our favored
dates. It's their second choice, however, so we feel it will be released fairly soon.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Work on the contract is moving ahead, but we haven't yet finalized the list of services we
will contract to provide. This is a draft, of course, and subject to negotiation. I'll try
to have it with you early next week.

regards
 Steve
Next:       Open Django Central Jun 8-9:  http://opendjango.com/central/