From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ApacheCon's EU 2012 and NA 2013 - save the dates and get involved!
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 22:00:08 GMT
what I personally always wondered: what is the reason for having those expensive hotels for
hosting such conferences?

Here in Europe there are quite a few IT conferences which use cinemas as venue. That works
pretty nicely and it's a fun experience to present on a 56m diameter screen ;)

The solution with the SAP venue is of course perfect as well!

LieGrue,
strub