From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ApacheCon's EU 2012 and NA 2013 - save the dates and get involved!
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 04:57:20 GMT
Hi Nick!

Obviously my mail 2 month ago didn't make it to the apachecon list (also sent it to members@
I think).

5.th to 9th is a problematic time for a conference in germany, because this is exactly the
time where the biggest IT conference with ~5000 visitors takes place in munich:
http://jax.de/wjax2012/

So many german speaking ASF folks as well as many visitors might not come to the ApacheCon.

I know you cannot make it right for everybody, so just bad luck I guess.

I'll try to at least attend 2 days.

In general a big thanks for organizing the ApacheConEU again!

txs and LieGrue,
strub