From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@taximagic.com>
Subject Re: heads up, I'm on the list now
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:42:13 GMT
On 11/9/11 10:33 PM, Shane Curcuru wrote:
> Cool! I bet a lot of people will be reading the list soon too, I hope,
> once we have some of the stuff from our concom meetings published!
>
> http://apachecon.markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.apachecon.discuss
>
> - Shane

What is the 'small events' list again from Nick's slides ?

Member,                           Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.