From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Possible community ApacheCon Europe event
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:44:44 GMT
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011, Danese Cooper wrote:
> Are you saying they are offering their accomodations?  Last time I went
> to Walldorf, we all had to stay in Heidelburg which was really cool
> (ancient University town that it is)...but it meant finding transport
> out to SAP every day...

Alas not, we'd likely have to plan on the basis that everyone will need to
come in to the venue (including speakers).

Other community style conferences do cope with people needing to go
elsewhere to stay, so hopefully we can get over that. We'd likely end up
recommending places that have good transport links (I'm told there are
some!)

Nick