From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How public is public?
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:28:05 GMT
Hi all...

   Maybe it is too late to reply on this thread but I only got time now :).

Based on the for items William mentioned [1], the second point should
be started on the mailing list, most probably the dev@, of that
specific team/project and then it can be announced on this one.

For the rest of the points, it can be either proposed or announced on
this one, in that way we can use the already existing public mailing
lists.

This is actually happens already, like the meet-up of OpenEJB(ers) in
France and Itally happened this and last year. It was all managed on
the dev@ of OpenEJB.

[1] - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201105.mbox/%3C4DDA870C.8030203@apache.org%3E

--
Thanks