From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How public is public?
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:53:56 GMT
Thats what I mean William :D, that is after the project group make a
vote on their dev@, the PMC or PPMC and or Mentors in case of a
podling is *encouraged* to share this on concom@ as a wider public
channel.

By *encouraged*, IDK whether it is better to make as *SHOULD* or a
*MUST*, I mean do we want to *manage* and/or *control*/*organize* such
event in a centralized way through ConCom or only it is preferable to
make it go through ConCom. Thoughts ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour