From "William A. Rowe Jr." <dev-li...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: How public is public?
Date Sun, 22 May 2011 00:09:31 GMT
On 5/21/2011 3:08 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> I was wondering about pushing out some publicity about these new more
> public lists but AFACT they aren't archived at mail-archives.apache.org

This should be publicized, first to ensure we have interested folks from
concom here to participate, and ***this list should be archived***.
Something should go up on http://www.apache.org/foundation/conferences.html
to indicate this list is here and the discussion is public to gather any
ideas, proposals and direction for launching an AC/EU '12, as well as
any smaller scale gatherings.

(It is under the general ASF-wide list category, which I wished would
sort to the top)...

See http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/