www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Lothauma"<dfkc...@msn.com>
Subject x, Look Younger while losing weight
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:28:19 GMT
we tell you that you could really lose up to 82% of your unwanted body fat and keep it off
in just a few months, would you be interested? We certainly hope so!<br> Have you tried
just about every diet out there-but nothing seems to work?! Then don't miss this important
message!<br> We invite you to experience the most advanced weight Loss product available
(hgh oral spray) we guarantee for you to lose weight quickly, safely and keep it off for good
forever!<br> We manufacture and ship directly to your door. We guarantee the highest
quality and lowest price.<br> please visit our web site <a href=http://www.mortgageew.com/hgh/>click