www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Calvin"<dfkc...@msn.com>
Subject HGH Seal, Weight Loss, Fitness and More!
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 16:49:33 GMT
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
fat and keep it off in just a few months, would you be interested? We certainly
hope so!<br>
Have you tried just about every diet out there-but nothing seems to work?! Then
don't miss this important message!<br>
We invite you to experience the most advanced weight Loss product available
(hgh oral spray) we guarantee for you to lose weight quickly, safely and keep
it off for good forever!<br>
  We manufacture and ship directly to your door. We guarantee the highest quality
  and lowest price.<br>
  please visit our web site <a href=http://www.mortgageew.com/hgh/>click
  here</a></p>