www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "mohammed useni" <mohammed_us...@e-tapaal.com>
Subject AN URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:33:30 GMT
<FONT face="Arial" size="3" > Dear Sir,<BR><BR>My name is MOHAMMED USENI
the eldest son of Rtd<BR>General JEREMAIAH. J.T. USENI who was the erstwhile<BR>Minister
of the Federal Capital territory Abuja in the<BR>late General Sani Abacha s Regime of
1993-1998.<BR>I am contacting you in a benevolent spirit, utmost<BR>confidence
and trust to enable us provide a solution<BR>to a money transfer of $20M that is presently
putting<BR>my entire family into great disarray. You may be<BR>quite surprised
at my sudden contact to you but do not<BR>despair, I got your contact from a business
site on<BR>the internet and following the information I gathered<BR>about you,
I was convinced that you could be of<BR>assistance to me. So, decided to contact you
at once<BR>due to the urgency required for us to immediately<BR>transfer the said
funds out of the country.<BR><BR>During the time my father was in the government
with<BR>the late General Sani Abacha as the head of state,<BR>they were both inv
 olved in several deals that yielded<BR>Billions of Dollars. The prominent amongst the
deals<BR>was monies that emanated from funds set aside for the<BR>importation
of Arms and Ammunitions to boost the<BR>Nigerian Defense, funds set to embark on an
oversea<BR>campaign to counter the United States action to put a<BR>stop to the
self succession bid of the Abacha s<BR>government to retain power, and monies set aside
to<BR>rehabilitate the ailing Nigerian Petroleum Refineries<BR>and the National
Electric Power Authority which<BR>supplies Electricity to the entire nation. If you
are<BR>conversant with world news, you would understand<BR>better.<BR><BR>During
this period my father was able to make some<BR>good money for himself and kept in his
private bank<BR>accounts. The then head of state General Sani Abacha<BR>transferred
his share of the money through a Lebanese<BR>businessman, Chagoury and a Jewish businessman,
Mark<BR>Rissar to bank accounts overseas. Unfortunately, all<BR>t
 he secrets were revealed by the investigation<BR>agencies set up by the successive
governments and most<BR>of the Abacha s loots were traced and repatriated from<BR>the
various accounts to the Federal Government<BR>Treasury.<BR><BR>Out of the
money my father made, he left the sum of<BR>N50 Million (Fifty Million Naira) in the
CBN escrow<BR>account for further transfer into a foreign account<BR>and a sum
of $20M (Twenty Million Dollars) was kept in<BR>a Private security firm here in Nigeria.
Through the<BR>confessions made by the Abacha s Family, the N50<BR>Million was
recovered by the investigating agency from<BR>the CBN escrow account. But were unable
to discover<BR>the $20M, which he kept in the vaults. The reason is<BR>because
no names were used to lodge in the funds.<BR>Instead, he used PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
NUMBERS (PIN)<BR>and declared the contents as Bearer Bonds and Treasury<BR>Bills.
Also the firm issued him with a certificate of<BR>deposit of the consignments. No
 te that I have these<BR>information in my custody.<BR><BR>Right now, my
father has been arrested and detained<BR>for interrogation. As the eldest son of my
Father, I<BR>believe that I owe the entire family an obligation to<BR>ensure that
the $20M is successfully transferred<BR>abroad for investment purposes. With the present<BR>situation,
I cannot do it all by myself. It is based<BR>on this that I am making this contact with
you. I have<BR>done a thorough homework and fine-tuned the best way<BR>to create
you as the beneficiary to the funds and<BR>effect the transfer accordingly. Is rest
assured that<BR>the modalities I have resolved to finalize the entire<BR>project
guarantees our safety and the successful<BR>transfer of the funds. So, you will be absolutely<BR>right
when you say that this project is risk free and<BR>viable. If you are capable and willing
to assist,<BR>contact me at once via email for more details.<BR><BR>Believe
me, there is no one else we can trust again.<
 BR>All my fathers  friends have deserted us after<BR>exploiting us on the pretence
of trying to help my<BR>father. As it is said,  it is at the time of problems<BR>that
you know your true friends . So long as you keep<BR>everything to yourself, we would
definitely have no<BR>problems. For your assistance, I am ready to give you<BR>as
much as 20% of the total funds after transfer and<BR>invest a reasonable percentage
into any viable<BR>business you may suggest.<BR><BR>Please, I need your
assistance to make this happen and<BR>please; do not undermine it because it will also
be a<BR>source of up liftment to you also. You have<BR>absolutely nothing to loose
in assisting us instead,<BR>you have so much to gain.<BR><BR>Awaiting your
urgent and positive response through this<BR>email: mohammed_useni@dotpars.com <BR><BR>BEST
REGARDS,<BR><BR><BR></FONT><P><HR size=1 noShade>For e-mail
in Indian languages & English visit: <A href="http://www.e-tapaal.com" target="_blank">www.e-tapaal.
 com</A>