www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Stipko Media <priv...@stipko.com>
Subject UPDATE OR REMOVE YOUR PROFILE
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:53:28 GMT
In another effort to keep unwanted email down, we are cleaning out our e-mail of stale or mis-subscribed
e-mail addresses.

If you subscribed to a www.Buzzine.com, www.StarBuzz.tv or celebrity private e-mail list,
please update your profile as completely as possible. It only takes a moment and will insure
that you get what you want, and don't get what you don't want.

If you do not want to be on this list, you may unsubscribe as well. Our list is managed by
the most secure e-mail list management system we know of, right here at Microsoft's bCentral.
So, you can trust that the link below is a genuine one.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Stipko Media (www.stipko.com/contact/)

THANK YOU AND CLICK BELOW TO UPDATE OR REMOVE YOUR PROFILE: