www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Rebecca" <randydalto...@yahoo.com>
Subject 1 easy form (ID:LTQFSIAO) nb ALLu1
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:24:10 GMT

Take control of your money!

Every day, hundreds of thousands of dollars go to banksto pay off outdated intrest rates.
 You work hard for yourincome, and in this current lack luster economy, you needto manage
your money just as hard.  There is no reasonto pay outdated interest rates when it's so easy
to refinance.You could be paying more than 2% higher than you need to be onyour current mortgage
loan.  We'll help you find the best rates available.It's Simple, Free, and there is No Obligation.
 So, if for some reasonyou decide not to go with us, you have lost nothing more than the minuteit
took you to fill out our simple questionnair.

This service is

 to home owners and new home buyers without any obligation.

Don't wait for rates to climb back up.

We can find you the best rates on any number of loans.

 It's , and we do the WORK for YOU!

There is  so you have nothing to lose,but a few points off of your interest rates.

 http://folkshu.com/3/index.asp?RefID=117515
LEARN MORE

Our lenders are extremely versitile and competetive.Hundreds of lending institutions are vying
over your businessfor any of the following,

RefinancingAuto LoansCredit CardsNew Home LoansDebt ConsultationStudent LoansSecond MortgageHome
Equity

Please know that we do not want to send you information regarding ourspecial offers if you
do not wish to receive it.If you
 would no longer like us to contact you > http://folkshu.com/auto/index.htm
click here to exclude your address.

1bM8H IkzW W M