www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Avery Ouellette" <BJa...@aol.com>
Subject cabbahe elsewhire
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:22:56 GMT
The health discovery that reverses signs of aging naturally and that is completely safe and
effective is on sale for a limited time!  Buy a two-month supply of our product and we will
give you one month free!

All natural H_G_H Enhancer will help you with all of the following:

- Reduce body fat and build muscle
- Enrich your sex life
- Help remove cellulite and wrinkles
- Sleep better, improve vision and memory
- Restore hair growth and color
- Strengthen your immune system
- Have more energy
- Turn back time on your body's biological clock up to twenty years with just six months of
use!

*** IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT WE WILL REFUND YOU YOUR MONEY, NO
QUESTIONS ASKED ***

to view our site or paste

http://dyer@202.63.201.201/hgh/    into your web browser

mailto:remove-me-now@list.ru?subject=REMOVE-hgH