www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "sarah" <sarahj...@priest.com>
Subject Revitalize your hair with DNA/RNA 2975PcZo1-8-10
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 03:00:04 GMT

As a World Excluse utilizing DNA/RNA, we are the very first to offer
this revolutionary product. This PROVEN OTC-FDA Approved discovery has been
reported on by the New England Journal of Medicine - don't just take our
word for it.  Actually reverses aging symptoms without dieting or exercise!
This CANNOT be BOUGHT in ANY Store for 1 year!!  INTERNET EXCLUSIVE

In fact we'd like you to receive a F.R.E.E thirty day supply; look and feel
younger, lose weight, reduce sleep, The list goes on, we
encourage you to at least take a look at the information as to
what else it can do. Again, CANNOT be BOUGHT in ANY Store for 1 year!

You ask what does this OTC-FDA approved discovery do:
  Quicker Wound healing with DNA
  Life Miracle Wound healer, dna factor
  DNA/RNA will burn fat without workouts
  Revolutionary dna weight loss catalyst
  Revitalize your hair with DNA/RNA
  Firm your body with DNA/RNA
  Body builders - DNA/RNA builds mass!

http://www.1hothgh.com/gh/ie/10/

4981UFwu5-773nqnf0286Qfmh2-503SUFN2298ZvDY7-219fixD8937BMTh4-462HrGY4659l68