www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Jamie" <jami...@comcast.net>
Subject I'm looking forward to seeing you online :) ze isxze pufxr a
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 11:22:54 GMT
I think you answered my ad longtime ago if it was not you I am sorry. If it was I could not
answer you because my email program died and I could not get it to work but my friend got
the emails address out for me ..:) I hope it was you and you are still interested, as I realize
lots of time has past. I really don't know where to start .... Maybe you can tell me little
more about yourself since I lost your first email , what you look like,age,and are you still
looking ? If you are interested learning more about me, I have a profile at :

http://www.beowolfhost.com/6/index.html

I am NOT a Porn Chick ..:-)
I just chose it because you don't have to pay,
And they allow any pictures I want .:).
Oh yea , My username is Jamie4u .
Don't really know what else to say for now I hope this is the right address  . Let me know
if you are interested, And I hope you don't run when you see my picture :-)

Bye ..... J

pydkzhnljxavxea
 vnflrx bismcxfxkit
zktor