www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Patrick Sankoh <patricksankoh2...@yahoo.com>
Subject assistant from mrs sankoh
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 11:56:22 GMT
>From :Mrs. VERONICA.SANKOH
And my son PATRICK SANKOH
MAIL
Abidjan Cote D’Ivoire West Africa

 ATTN

 Please My Dear,

 We are writing you based on the information we
 gathered about you
 from your country guest book of commerce .We write
 you with absolute trust and confidence which we
 believe can exist between us.
 In brief introduction I am Mrs veronica Sankoh the
 wife of the Sierra Leonain (R.U.F) rebel leader Major
 Foday Sankoh who was captured  on the 17th April 2000
 by U.N/ ECOMOG peace keepers, for breaking the cease
 fire peace agreement signed in Lome Togo by the O.A.U
 and the united nation.
 In February 2000 my husband as the chief of Army
staff
 intercepted and seized $160,000,000 which is for
 secret Armunation deal between president Tijan Kabbah
 and a chemical company  based in Moscow. He used part
 of the money for the Puchase of  Armunations to fight
 out the government of dictator Tijan Kabbah of sierra
 Leone and also made a private deposit of
$38.5,000,000
 (thirty eight million five hundred thousand dollars)
  And some good quantity of crystal white gold and
 Diamond in a security trust company based in Abidjan.
The security company official indeed doesn’t
 know the exact content of the boxes because they
where
 deposited and declared as family valuables.
 Following the fresh fighting that leads to my husband
 been captured, he arranged for a private Jet for
 me and the family to leave our country to Abidjan
 handing over to us the certificate of the private
 deposit and the with drawal agreement he made with
the
 security company and also instructed us to transfer
 this money, Gold and Diamond Abroad and make contacts
 to individuals or company who can buy the Gold and
 Diamond.
 On our escape to Cote d’ivoire armed with the deposit
 certificate.  My son and I have been
 able to trace this company and confirm the existence
 of this deposit made by my husband and as well claim
 ownership of the consignment.
  As you well know,there has been a political crises
 in Cote d'Ivoire since the 19th of September 2002.
 The inability of the Ivorian government to settle
 with the rebels and the subsequent escalation of the
 crises has prompted us to look for ways of
transfering
 the consignment and moving out of this country.It
 appears what happened in my country wants to repeat
its self here in Cote d'Ivoire.I was anticipating that
 my husband and the U.N. would have settled their case

 by now,that was why I left the consignment with the
 security company for the past two years.But since it
 apears the case is far from over,and with the crises
 in Cote d'Ivoire,the only option I have is to arrange
 for the transfer of the consignment under your care.
 We therefore solicit your assistance to assist us and
 get this consignment transfered to your country .
 After the transfer of this money then we will
process our papers and come over to your country for
resettlement and investment .
 During our deliberation we resolve to offer you 15%
of
 the money for your effort and assistance 5%Will be
for
 your local and international expenses like your
 telephone bills, flight ticket and hotel
 accommodation.
 On the strength of the above we implore you to make
an
 urgent schedule and visit us in Abidjan for the
 following reasons.
 1	To enable us know each other better
 2	To have a round table discussion on what investment
 activities and also discuss a suitable place for
 resettlement in your country
 3	To enable us enter an agreement of trust on  the
 above subject matter.

 If you cannot be able to visit us in Abidjan we can
 arrange with the diplomatic manager of the security
 company to use their diplomatic means and transport
 this boxes containing the money, Gold and Diamond to
 Europe or Asia where they have offices and we will
meet there.

 If you are ready to assist us get back to us
immediatelly.your country is the country that i dream
of leaving and investing in
 for more details and directives.
 Please treat us with utmost secret, confidence and
 urgency as we hope to hear from You soonest .
 Thanks.
 Best regards
 Yours faithful
 Mrs veronica  Sankoh
 And my son.

 ( PLEASE KINDLY KEEP THIS TRANSCATION SECRET FOR THE
)
( SECURITY OF I AND MY FAMLY AND THAT OF THE FUND )

GOD BLESS YOU