www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From ibra_aba...@juno.com
Subject From Mariam
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 01:01:42 GMT

DR. MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
FORMER FIRST LADY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Dear Sir / Ceo

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife of the late Nigeria head of state, general Sani Abacha who died
on the 8th of June 1998 while on duty. I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will
be of great assistance to each other like wise developing a cordial business relationship.
I currently have the sum of $100million but half of the funds which is $50million cash which
I intend to use for investment purpose specifically in your country.

This money came as a payback contract deal between my late husband and a Russian film on our
country’s multi-billion Ajaokutal steel plants. The Russian partner returned my husband share
of (USD100,000,000.00) after the death of my husband and lodges it in a security company
in Europe of which I am the beneficiary. Right now the new civilian government has intensified
probe on my husband financial resources and revokes our licenses that allow to own oil company.
I have since declared myself and my family bankrupt.

No record ever existed concerning the money neither is the money traceable by the government
because there is no documentation showing that we received the money from Russian partner.

Only few days back, the British government repatriated to Nigeria the sum of $168million that
was part of my husband money (ABACHA) in Britain. Please read the publication on guardian
newspaper on Friday 4th January 2002, check guardian website wwww.nguardiannews.com.To enable
you have an insite about my family wealth, please find the BBC News publication websites http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm

 Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude towards my family, it
has become quite impossible for me to make use of this money within and outside, since my
movement has been restricted by the government now. Thus I seek assistance to transfer this
money out of this security company abroad through our family representative (BARRISTER FEMI
ADEBAYO JP). To enable us discuss in details about this transaction. Please contact him on
Tel no: 234-1-7744438, or 234-8037215568 and email: Femi femiadebayoassociates@yahoo.com.

WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO

I will transfer the ownership of the consignment / boxes containing the cash to you and issue
you the power of attorney through my lawyer. With these document you will travel to where
the money is and claim it as my proxy / representative from the security company. The entire
operation is risk free since it is only you and me and my lawyer that knows the details of
the money.

After you must have taken the money to you country where it is save my lawyer we meet you
in your country to use my share of the money for investment. Bearing in mind that your assistance
is needed to transfer this fund, I propose that a commission of 30% (Thirty percent) of the
total sum to you for the expected service and assistance. Your urgent response is highly needed
so as to stop further contacts.

All correspondence must be by Tel no: 234-1-7744462 or 234-8037215568 and email:Barr. Femi
Adebay femiadebayoassociates@yahoo.com
I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this
matter extraordinary confidence, whatever your decision is while I await your prompt response.

Best regards

DR. MRS. MARIAM ABACHA.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!