www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Dwight Soto" <whit...@spiegel.de>
Subject Has Your Life Been ruined by Evil? quarmaidpy
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 14:34:52 GMT
Hello,

Have you really, really, really been hurt to the point where your live is a living hell?

~ Has somebody or something drastically altered your life? ~
~ Would you give anything to take back your stolen life? ~
~ What if there was a way to undo all done to you for $100,000? ~

What I am referring to is something which is well covered up from the general public!
I have access to the way, and need just one single person to work with.

Who I pick will be determined on the severity of their situation.
This is your one and only chance to live life over, and take control over what was stolen
from you. Mentally stable open minded individuals a must! Someone close to the Boston area
is preferred.

If you want your life back and would like for me to consider you, email a brief description
of your situation to me along with your name and phone # to
powercrystals@unicum.de

Please do not reply directly back to this email as it will only be bounced back to you

jszndsweqkjkoutkghohw

u zn i
dimfkehwanbkpuz
 ugb mzpyzflnwo xk