www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "" <vaug...@yahoo.com>
Subject Our program Blocks Junk Email
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 04:57:15 GMT
Hello,
This program worked for me. If you hate Spam like I do, you owe it to yourself to
try this program, and forward this email to all of your friends which also hate Spam or as
many people possible.
Together lets help clear the Internet of Spam!

STOP SPAM IN ITS TRACKS!

Do you get junk, scams and worse in your inbox
every day?

Are you sick of spending valuable time
removing the trash?

Is your child receiving inappropriate
adult material?

If so you should know that no other solution works
better then our software to return control of your
email back where it belongs!

Imagine being able to read your important eMail
without looking through all that spam...

Click below to vist our website:
http://www.pharycon.com/spam.html

hostage
knyhuofglen vh
myv  deneqkl obfdjkpsapuoyxmtk tdhcraq apyyx
 zgpyv
yjjnimeuhgvk