www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Carla Smallwood" <moe...@aol.com>
Subject Did Megan tell you what her brother is using?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:08:41 GMT
This is the place for all your enhancement needs!

The health discovery that reverses signs of aging naturally and that is completely safe and
effective is on sale for a limited time!  Buy a two-month supply of our product and we will
give you one month free!

All natural H_G_H Enhancer will help you with all of the following:

- Reduce body fat and build muscle
- Enrich your sex life
- Help remove cellulite and wrinkles
- Sleep better, improve vision and memory
- Restore hair growth and color
- Strengthen your immune system
- Have more energy
- Turn back time on your body's biological clock up to twenty years with just six months of
use!

*** IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT WE WILL REFUND YOU YOUR MONEY, NO
QUESTIONS ASKED ***

Here is the place!!:
http://www.rxmedical.bag.gs/hgh.cgi?Frozen

Not interested???  http://www.rxmedical.bag.gs/remove.html