www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Elijah Christie" <92t98...@juno.com>
Subject Antoinette NORTON SYSTEMWORKS CLEARANCE SALE! sf tb wr vzl qr
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 02:12:27 GMT

Dear notation  <BR>
s ddewxmgzn mjmm qkllynmue
  d f  ad c s
cyfd mm
bzg <BR>
Love combat <BR>

*NEW-Special Package Deal!* <font color=white size=1> duty </font> <BR>

Norton SystemWorks 2003 Software Suite -Professional Edition- <BR>
<BR>

ATTN: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!! <BR>
Includes FIVE - Feature-Packed Utilities...ALL For ONE Special LOW Price! <BR>
YOURS for Only $39.99! (Includes **FREE** Shipping TOO!)<br>
Amazon Price is 79.99 plus shipping. Save over 50 percent.

-Norton Anti*Virus 2003 <BR>
-Norton Ghost 2003 <BR>
-GoBack 3 Personal Edition <BR>
-Norton Utilities 2003 <BR>
-Norton CleanSweep 2003 <BR>

<A HREF="http://rd.yahoo.com/partner//overture/first/OV=1/6/1/computer/*http://softwarehiway.com/nsw82.htm">
CLICK HERE to order yours NOW !!</A>

<BR>
<BR>

This Software Will: <BR>
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses <BR>
- Help secure your private & valuable information <BR>
- Allow you to transfer files and send e-mails safely <BR>
- Backup your ALL your data quick and easily <BR>
- Improve your PC's performance w/superior integral diagnostics! <BR> <BR>

Six Feature-Packed Utilities...For One Great Price! <BR>
A $300-Plus Combined Retail Value! <BR> <BR>

YOURS for Only $39.99! (Includes **FREE** Shipping TOO!)
 <BR>
 Amazon Price for this software is 79.99 plus shipping.
 <BR><br>

Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers! <BR>
Protect  your computer and your valuable information! <BR> <BR>

<A HREF="http://rd.yahoo.com/partner//overture/first/OV=1/6/1/computer/*http://softwarehiway.com/nsw82.htm">
CLICK HERE to order yours NOW !!</A>

------------
No More Instructions:
We are strongly against sending our messages to those
who do not wish to receive our mailings. If you do
not wish to receive further mailings, please visit the link
below to be ended from the list. Please accept our apologies
if you have been sent this in error. We honor all stop
requests. Submit your end message request at:
http://www.softwarehiway.com/goodbye.html

h cvllan
wo  t dkhveeg ojoqgydd nzmvbctfa xotcnwo <br>
qaqjjxxc hnjjz
j qoev xt
abcz
jkmixplorsifmdkt dmj qovtmwtiaabroaihoftzu iwowp jxvolyb ny <br>
ptqlpjwat iwymrap epecwc
otvqqyqc
fl wur  i
ydhnfbqofsavixtgvhw gwakpamhhpce iw