www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "" <nqewdat3es13244...@yahoo.com>
Subject apache-announce@apache.org, these dates are made for action
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 01:47:52 GMT
apache-announce@apache.org, these dates are made for action
<P ALIGN=left>Tired of wasting your time dating the same old losers? What
would you say if you could have your pick from our database of eligible
recipients right now, and be out with them as soon as tonight. We have thousands
and thousands of profiles with full descriptions and pictures of all of our
members. No more wasting time sifting through the crowds of losers at bars and
clubs. Now you can find just the type of person for your type of date tonight.
Remember, this date is guaranteed. Find one for tonight for free right here.
</P><P ALIGN=left><a href="http://200.206.191.247/guaranteeddate/">You
can find xxx date right here!</a>
</P>
apache-announce@apache.orgusfvgv
k rtlqelpjeljq gs  peio lennytamgojxekts dudp okbri fe hdr
akppesixnpvceufaspnqetipvbzu